XT-IDE Deluxe new feature!The XT-IDE Deluxe has both the internal IDE connector, as well as a rear-accessible Compact Flash card slot, which allows easy swapping of cards or transfer between vintage and modern PC.
You can use one or the other, or both!
The CF slot is set to master by default, as some CF cards don’t like being slave. You can change this with a jumper on the CF daughter-board.
Max 2 drives, one as master, one as slave.
So you could have one IDE drive on an IDE cable, and the rear-accessible CF slot populated.
Or you can have just the CF slot, or up to two IDE drives on an IDE cable, with no CF card in the slot.
This controller is built with new made, high quality PC board with the following features:
- Standard 0.062″ thickness FR4 substrate
- gold plated edge connector
- 45 degree edge chamfer for easier card insertion
- All settings described in silkscreen legend
- Fully open source — board schematics and layout available on GitHub
Boards are shipped with the following configuration:
- I/O Address: 0x300
- EEPROM Address: 0xD0000
- J1/J2 set for Compatibility Mode
- XT-IDE Universal BIOS v2.0.0 pre-programmed in EEPROM
The above settings will work with the majority of systems in which the XT-IDE can be used.